White Knight has developed flame-resistant lab coats to provide the protection required in many of today’s high-tech laboratories and research facilities.
- Flame-resistant identification patches sewn on the back and both sleeves for easy recognition
- Quick-release snap front for fast removal
- Safety-sleeve cuff with tunneled elastic
- Two oversized waist pockets and one breast pocket with a convenient pencil slot
- Vent openings on the sides allow access to pant pockets
These coats are made with 100% cotton fabric, durable enough to withstand industrial laundering while maintaining fire-resistant properties for the life of the garment.
Certifications: Meet HRC1 and NFPA 70E requirements.
Ordering information: Available only in blue. Coats in sizes X-Small to XX-Large are stocked. For sizes 3X-Large to 6X-Large, extended lead time may be required. Contact a VWR sales representative for more information.