Available with natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, or oil (diesel) fuel source options
- Suitable for labs 400-1000 samples per day including standards.
- Base construction uses high-quality 75 x 75 RHS
- Furnace body construction is durable 2mm laser-cut plate
- High quality refractory brick and insulation
- Bolt holes in base plates of all 4 legs for individual adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Pneumatic door controls with hand valve—optional foot pedal available
- Optional port viewing window in door
- Vent tube height 1110mm
This furnace has a fan forced single burner system with an automatic ignition system. Temperature is monitored and modulated automatically by a Type K thermocouple system and Omron temperature controller pre-set for a maximum temperature of 1100 degrees Celsius. This controller is simple to operate, and has a 2-level display (PV and SV) that shows actual temperature as well as the temperature the furnace is set to. The door has a pneumatic ram opening system with an easy to use foot pedal control or optional hand valve that allows you to open the door part-way so that you can check inside with minimal temperature loss.
Cupels 100x 6A, 100 x 7A or 7AS.
Ordering information: For optional equipment, contact your sales representative.
Caution: Please note that a minimum of 1 meter clearance around the furnace is required.