This style of scrub top is widely used in pharmaceutical cleanroom operations, and meets/exceeds the recommendations outlined in the IEST-RP-CC-003.4, Garment Considerations for Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments.
- Pullover design with three-snap, Henley-style collar that provides added room for easy on/off
- Binding on collar helps maintain shape and uniformity
- Raglan-style sleeves provide increased mobility
- Sleeves include color-coordinated filament knit cuff for extra comfort
- 5" side slits at garment bottom for added comfort and long-term durability
These scrubs provide an excellent base-layer of protection for any cleanroom garment system. Made with Sandwash material, this lightweight micro-denier fabric is woven from 100% continuous-filament polyester to eliminate any source for lint.