Ring and puck mill with sound-proof enclosure that accommodates sample sizes ranging from 2 - 150 g.
- Grinds samples in the 2 - 150 g range
- 8507R Multiple-Sample Rack permits processing of three smaller samples
- 10-minute electronic timer with LCD display and environmentally safe, push-button membrane switch
- Cam-activated clamp requires only moderate hand pressure to secure the grinding dish in the Shatterbox and is adjustable for containers of different heights
- Equipped with lockable casters and a safety interlock system for operator protection
- Soundproof enclosure reduces noise levels
- Swings a dish-shaped grinding container with a puck, and often a ring, in a tight high-speed circle
- Typical grinding time is two minutes or less
- Wide selection of grinding containers available including hardened steel, tungsten carbide, alumina ceramic, and zirconia ceramic
Ideal for pulverizing dry, brittle samples and slurry grinding. Typical samples include cements, soils, ceramics, slag, rocks, minerals, ores, pharmaceuticals, sulfur pellets, dried plant material.
Certifications: CE approved.