The Tube Mill control is a highly versatile small batch mill with disposable grinding chambers there by eliminating cross-contamination and cleaning effort.
- Easy and quiet operation with touch keypad to access various operating modes
- Programmable and storable test conditions deliver reproducible test results
- USB interface for control and documentation of all the parameters
- Interval operation available
- Adjustable safety speed and time
- Dust proof sealed housing
- Various operating modes
- Clearly arranged, multilingual OLED-display
The grinding chamber and cover are made of a transparent material so grinding tests can be observed at any time. The mill can be used for hard (Mohs hardness up to 5), dry and brittle materials. It is especially suitable for grinding seeds, such as corn and wheat.
During development of the mill, particular emphasis was placed on security. The mill will only start when the hood is closed. When the grinding chamber is not inserted properly or not closed properly, the drive unit will display an error message and the drive will not start. During operation, the grinding chamber cannot be opened. The drive and the grinding chambers are secured with a labyrinth seal. No dust can escape from the chamber or penetrate the drive.
The permissible ambient temperature is 5 to 40 °C and permissible relative humidity is 80%. Timer, adjustable from 5 seconds to 3 minutes.
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 30.
Ordering information: Please contact your VWR sales representative for more information and for other available grinding chambers.
Delivery information: Supplied with two ginding chambers (1×MT 40 [40 ml disposable milling tube] and 1×MMT 40.1), coupling extractor, and USB cable.