The MKF series of dynamic climate chambers has been specially developed as precision heating and cooling chambers for industrial material testing and environment simulation applications. The units are ideal for rapid temperature changes with humidity control and have a higher capacity which exceeds the capability of normal testing chambers. The stainless-steel inner chamber has door heating, a heated viewing window with LED interior lighting and programmable condensation protection for the test materials.
- MCS controller can activate four zero-voltage relay contacts
- APT line™ preheating chamber technology and air conditioning technology provide spatial temperature and humidity values for total working area
- Integrated 20 L water-storage tank, with alarm notification in the event of insufficient water in freshwater tank
- User friendly color LCD screen and easy to read menu guide, real time clock and integrated electronic chart recorder
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
- Adjustable ramp function, PT 100 temperature sensor and CFC-free refrigerant R-404A
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20.
Conform to DIN EN 60068-2-30: 2006-06, DIN EN 60068-2-38: 2010-06, DIN EN 60068-3-5:2002-12 and MIL STD 810:2000-01.
Delivery information: Supplied with one stainless steel shelf, Binder test certificate, cooling with compressor cooling unit, evaporator, CFC-free refrigerant R-404A, four castors, two with brakes, thermal insulation, PT 100 temperature sensor and APT-COM™ 3 Basic edition communication software. Units have an Ethernet interface, 5 cm Ø access port with silicone plug on the left and are supplied with a safety connection kit for water supply and drainage up to 1 m height. A wide range of accessories are available, calibration and validation is possible, for details please visit www.vwr.com or contact your local Avantor sales office. Please note all MKF units require a three-phase supply.