Standard climate chambers that work with APT.line™ preheating chamber technology.
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- With 4 zero-voltage relay contacts
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Access port with silicone plug (50 mm) at left
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Power socket (230 V) on the right-side control panel
Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming. Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB.
Adjustable ramp function, integrated chart recorder, real-time clock, door heating, and inner chamber made of stainless steel.
CFC-free refrigerants R-452A and R-23. Cooling with cascade compressor cooling unit.
Units have four castors, two with brakes.
Temperature fluctuation (time) (°C): 0.1 to 0.6, 0.1 to 0.4, 0.1 to 0.5 for MKT115, MKT240 and MKT720 respectively.
Temperature variation (spatial) (°C): 0.2 to 1.8, 0.1 to 1.0, 0.3 to 2.0 for MKT115, MKT240 and MKT720 respectively.
Certifications: Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880).
Delivery information: Supplied with one stainless steel shelf. Please note all MKT units require a three phase supply.