Created by designer Whitney English, Day Designer for Blue Sky is a simple and easy system created to help users find balance, focus, and productivity. It can be a trusted tool for setting goals, creating a plan, and taking action each and every day.
- Dated January - December with monthly and weekly pages, plus 6 bonus past monthly pages
- Weekly view per two-page spread contains space for daily schedule, to-do list, notes section, and an inspirational quote
- Worksheets for personal goals
- Versatile Create-Your-Own cover doubles as a clear storage pocket
- Colorful durable coated monthly tabs withstand daily use through the year
- Thick, premium quality pages reduce ink bleed-through
- Printed with soy-based ink on acid-free paper
This exceptionally built planner exudes quality, design elements, and inspired productivity in one well-organized ensemble. Includes an introductory letter from Whitney English, worksheets for personal goals and intentions, dated calendars, yearly overviews, holidays, special occasions, notes, and inspirational quotes throughout. Weekly and monthly calendars allow for detailed scheduling and offers ample writing space. Twin wire binding and durable coated monthly tabs offer easy page turning and access to past, present, and future months. Versatile CYO (Create Your Own) cover doubles as a clear storage pocket, allowing the display of photos and notes throughout your year. This planner is dated from January - December, with six bonus past monthly views.
Appointment ruling: open scheduling.