These preconditioned septa are ready to use with low-bleed, mass-spec capillary columns.
- Extended temperature range, lowest bleed
- Maximum injection port temperature: 400 °C
- Plasma treatment eliminates sticking in the injection port
- Preconditioned; ready to use
- Blister packaging for cleanliness and convenience
- Ideal for use with low-bleed, mass-spec capillary columns
Inlet septa are used to maintain a leak-free seal under the septum nut in the GC inlet, even after many repeated injections. The dimple in the middle of the septum guides the syringe needle through the inlet into the inlet liner to minimize damage to the needle and to ensure injection consistency.
Bleed temperature optimized (BTO) septa are specifically designed for operation at temperatures up to 400°C without bleeding into the sample flow path. They ideal for use with low-bleed, mass-spec capillary columns and are preconditioned and ready to use.