Recorders are ideal for monitoring long-term temperature trends in areas where proper temperatures are critical to product stability.
- Cord-free, portable, and easy to use
- Recorders can be placed directly in an environment that needs to be monitored, and mounted on a desk or wall
- Feature spiral-wound bimetallic strip transducer, hinged door, built-in slot for optional tie-down cable and lock, battery door
- Durable, corrosion-resistant black ABS and polycarbonate enclosure
- Recorders come with or without digital LCD, and can be set to 7-day or 24-hour recording times
- °C/°F switchable
Designed for use in blood banks, laboratories, storage areas, refrigerators, or freezers.
Average response time: 11 min. to move 63% of full scale
Certifications: A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. CE marked. IP21 rated.
Ordering information: Each recorder comes with a AA alkaline battery and a red pen. Charts must be purchased separately.