Compact benchtop muffle furnaces feature advanced electronic control
- Open coil heating elements on both sides of chamber for fast heat with minimum temperature gradient
- Ceramic insulation provides maximum energy efficiency
- Spring-loaded ceramic-fiber door minimizes heat loss
- Safety door interlock switch disconnects power to the heating elements whenever the door is open
- Built-in venting system removes contaminants and moisture
Pre-drilled 9.5mm (3/8") diameter port for injection of special atmospheres or independent monitoring of chamber temperature. Maximum temperature for all models is 1200°C (2192°F). Choice of four controllers: 8- or 16-segment programmable microprocessor, single setpoint (all offer over-temperature protection and digital readout), or economy digital control with sensor break protection only.
Ordering information: All furnace models come complete with an on/off switch, thermocouple, and grounded three-wire cord with plug. Type 48000 furnaces include a ceramic shelf.