These High-Performance Oven have rugged, welded construction with a double-walled, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and a powder-coated exterior. They are engineered for safe, accurate, and uniform performance in demanding laboratory environments.
- Control, timer program and monitoring
- Integrated watlow control panel
- Fast ramp-up to 306 °C* for faster cycle times (*260 °C for 1680 and 1690)
- Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation, easy cleaning
- Double-wall construction to minimize external surface temperature
- High-Performance forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity
- Built-in overtemperature protection
- Temperature stability: 0.3 °C
These ovens have their applications in Asphalt testing, ASTM, UL and life testing, baking, conditioning, curing, moisture and stability testing, drying, burn-in and aging.
Horizontal airflow ensures uniform heating profiles and powerful heating elements provide fast heat-up and recovery to ensure rapid drying. Heated air is continuously circulated by twin turbo blowers. Blowers also circulate air around motor bearings to prolong motor life.
Punched stainless steel shelves are height-adjustable. Adjustable three-inch diameter air intake and exhaust ports can be opened for fast drying of high-moisture content samples.
The 3.5" thick wrap-around fiberglass insulation on all sides minimizes heat loss and improves electrical efficiency. A high-temperature gasket door seal eliminates air leakage and ensures longer gasket life while being subjected to extreme operational temperatures.
These units include long-lasting, low-watt density heating elements for responsive temperature control without risking overshoot. It also has adjustable heavy-duty hinges and camming door latches that are designed for lifetime service.
Certifications: Internationally certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE.