High Performance FR Lightweight Pants from Lakeland feature 8 oz. Westex® UltraSoft® fabric that has a unique basketweave blend and provides increased mobility and comfort, making them an excellent choice for arc flash and flash fire protection.
- Wider waistband for increased comfort
- Articulated knees offers better mobility
- Cell phone pocket on right leg
- Stealth zipper pocket on right leg
- Crotch gusset for increased comfort
- Extra material in heal to reduce wear
Lakeland FR Lightweight Pants are made with Westex® UltraSoft® and are NFPA 2112, UL certified, and meet NFPA 70E, CAT 2, making them an excellent choice for arc flash and flash fire protection. The fabric has a unique basketweave blend that provides increased mobility and comfort. Attention to design with features like an articulated knee, wider waistband, and a crotch gusset ensure all day comfort.
Certifications: NFPA 70E. NFPA 2112 - UL certified. ATPV: 9.8 cal/cm². CAT: 2.