Coded and uncoded single element lamps for optimum signal-to-noise ratio and stable performance.
- Compatible with all Agilent and most AA systems from other manufacturers (except PerkinElmer)
- Available as either coded or uncoded lamps
- Easy to use – use our element coded lamps for automatic lamp recognition, preventing errors
- High performance – manufactured from the purest cathode materials
- Stable operation – extended processing ensures minimal warm-up and good lamp stability
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified environment
- Proven processing steps ensure optimum purity, stable operation, and long lifetime.
Agilent single-element lamps are available as either coded or economical uncoded lamps. Coded lamps are element coded for automatic recognition by the Agilent AA instrument, simplifying operation and eliminating the risk of time-consuming errors when changing the lamp position. Uncoded lamps provide the same excellent performance as Agilent coded lamps. Agilent lamps are manufactured in an ISO 9001 environment using the purest cathode materials for optimal lifetime, economical operation, and superb performance. They provide high spectral purity and the extended processing cycle, and unique lamp conditioning procedures ensure minimal lamp warm-up and stable operation.