These clear high grade gamma resistant PP tubes are ideal for sample processing applications.
- Autoclavable at 121 ℃ and freezable to –80 ℃, and excellent for frozen storage
- Caps accept color coded inserts, and easily write on the frosted side of insert
- O-rings are made from silicone to insure a leakproof seal
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
Excellent for freezer storage or secure sample handling. Screw caps incorporate silicone O-rings for a leakproof seal and accept color-coded inserts. Inserts snap into the top of the cap and create a flush surface. Tubes are available with standard caps or loop caps, which tether the cap to the tube.
Certifications: Manufactured in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO13485:2016 and ISO9001:2015 quality management system. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Ordering information: Additional screw caps and inserts are available in a variety of colors. Assorted pack 89004-362 and assorted case 89004-344 contain 100 of each: yellow, orange, red, blue, and green.